Interior Selection Consultation
At Fowlers, we want to make it easier for you. We have teamed up with Melanie Redman of Melanie Redman Design to offer you an interior selection service. This service will help you to match your paint colours, your flooring and blinds with your bathroom and kitchen selections.
Styled - our new Interior Selection Service works like this:
- You will spend an hour of focused time in Fowlers Carpets + Blinds showroom. To start you will meet with one of Fowlers Carpets + Blinds team who will discuss product options and we help you to narrow down selection options within your budget.
- Then you will meet with Melanie who will bring everything together for you and make sure that all aspects of their interior styling will work and achieve the look you desire. During the session Melanie will advise you
- After the session you will receive an email with your selections and a quote.
Would you like a complimentary session?
The Styled - Interior Selection Service with Melanie is priced at $189. However, if you order both their flooring and blinds/shutters from Fowlers Carpets + Blinds will receive this Interior Selection Service for free, compliments of Fowlers Carpets + Blinds (Note: Some conditions do apply).
Melanie offers a number of additional services such as creating mood boards to help you to visualise your interior styling, external colour selections, furniture and artwork selections and much more. These additional services can be discussed with Melanie during your session.
Book a session online now
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does the session for go?
The session will go for 1-1.5 hours. The first 30 mins will be a member of the Fowlers Carpets + Blinds team and this is provided free of charge. The next hour will be with Melanie Redman of Melanie Redman Designs.
2. Where is the session held?
The session is held at Fowlers Carpets + Blinds. If you want help making selections for an existing home then Mel can meet you at your home but there is an additional charge for this. We are happy to discuss this option with you.
3. What do I need to bring?
You need to bring the following items to your session:
- House Plans
- Paints colours you have chosen or are considering
- Tile selection
- Kitchen and Bathroom selections
- Inspiration - any cut outs of magazines or Pinterest boards
4. How much does the session cost?
The session with Melanie costs $189.00. The team you spend with a member of the Fowlers Carpets + Blinds team is free. The $189 of for Melanie's time and expertise. This is payable in advance before the session. You can pay online using the online booking calendar above or you can call us for a consultation and pay over the phone.
5. When are the sessions available?
Melanie is available on Thursdays and Saturday mornings for a consultation. Booking is simple and easy. You can book online now or you can call Fowlers Carpets + Blinds on 02 46461812 and we will arrange the booking for you and you can pay over the phone with your credit card.
6. What do I need to do to get the session complimentary?
The session will Mel will be free is you go ahead and order both flooring and window coverings from Fowlers Carpets + Blinds. The total value of your order needs to be over $2000. We will deduct the cost of the session from your deposit or final invoice - whichever occurs first.
7. What happens if I need to cancel or change the session time?
We will happily change the session to another time. Please give us at least 24 hours advance notice. If you decide to cancel the session we will refund the money less a $20 admin fee.
- You need to pay for the session beforehand.
- If you go ahead and order flooring and blinds (and the total cost is over $2000) the cost of session will be deducted from your deposit.